Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Misery --> Happiness

A few days in your life may be horrible, may seem like the worst day ever. Then you get those really good days, and nothing else matters anymore. 
(Example: my car broke down last week when I was going babysitting, but spending time with those kids just makes everything better.)

Someone wrote...
(you know who you are, sorry to use you as an example, hope you don't mind!)

Well to start off... if it makes you feel any better.... i'm down -100 on a costume I bought two years ago and didn't wear. I planned on wearing it this year but then my weekend was all filled with work, and my being sick as well... so that's 2 years I didn't get to wear that costume. On the bright side, Halloween isn't going anywhere... so I'll plan on wearing it next year.... and if it doesn't happen.... then the year after that! EVENTUALLY, i'll wear it.. and when I do, that day will be an awesome one. 

Being sick sucks, yes. But we all get sick... some of us just get sick at a bad time. But let's just be happy that we get better, and everything is okay again. As for the candy.... candy causes cavities anyways!

Halloween comes, Halloween goes, and comes back again next year!

But it's not just Halloween that we may be having a bad day. Maybe it's our birthday, a different holiday, or maybe just a random day out of the 365 days in a year. We all get bad days, some years we'll have more bad days than others. But you know what, then when you get those really good days, you're just that much more appreciative that everything is going right. 

The way I see it is that a bad day comes once in a while. And most of the time, it's not even your whole day, it's like an hour or so! Don't dwell on the misery... it happened, and so what? You move on with your life! Or at least I do... an hour of misery is another 23 hours of happiness that day!

Hope this helps some of you with your bad days. 

A lot of people always ask "how are you so happy all the time?" And it's not that my life is so perfect because it's not. It's the way I look at things, it's my attitude towards things and how I don't let little things upset me and ruin the rest of my day. So try that. 

CAUTION: changing your attitude and adding some positivity can cause Happiness!

Good luck, 

xoxo, Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...