Monday, February 13, 2012

Be the next beauty guru!

So as many of you already probably know, L'oreal Paris is doing this event thing where they'll be making someone youtube famous! Okay, well I don't know if you'll be youtube famous, but you will probably be pretty popular on youtube, as well as receiving free products from L'oreal. 

It's basically a contest in which L'oreal is on a search for the next beauty guru. 
You have to create a hollywood red carpet look, and upload and some other stuffs, and the winner wins! hehe

I'll definitely be entering this contest, and I really hope I win, or one of you guys wins! 
Wish me luck, and good luck to you all!

For more information about the contest, click here, and that's where you can find more about the rules and such!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...