Saturday, February 11, 2012

Smokey Saturday!

Hey guys! This is MY TAKE on smokey eyes. I've wore this look in SO many of my videos and I absolutely love it. You guys loved it too because it was highly requested! Hope you all enjoy the video!

Products used:
  • MAC paint pot in Painterly all over the lid
  • MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow all over the lid
  • MAC Embark eyeshadow in the outer V and crease area
  • MAC Carbon eyeshadow in the outer V
  • MAC All that glitters in the inner corner of the eye
  • MAC Phloof! under the brow-bone as a highlight
  • MAC Soft Brown just to blend the colors
  • MAC retrospeck in the inner corner
  • MAC Smolder eyeliner
  • Twezerman eyelash color in rose gold
  • Mascara.. I think I used L'oreal voluminous millions lashes
  • MAC Brun to fill in my eyebrows
  • Urban Decay Naked lipliner
  • MAC Myth lipstick
  • Nars lipgloss in Turkish Delight

Sorry that most of these products were from MAC. I did not plan it out that way, and it's not a sponsored video just because I used their products. I just love MAC makeup

Hope you guys liked this video! And thank you for watching!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...