Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Take it one day at a time...

I thought i'd share these inspirational things with you all! They were inspirational to me and I wanted to take them home with me to put on my wall....but I just don't have room for them. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life!
Thinking more positively in your days, not letting things get to you, and taking like not to seriously will help you achieve that. If you lose something, it's okay. We're human, we lose things all the time. If you break something, it's okay, it's just a material thing, you can buy another one. Little things like that, know that it's okay. Sure maybe you have to start something all over again or spend money and buy something again if you break it, but they are things that can be done over again and can be replaced, they're not things you need to get worked up about. Just let it go, and you'll be happier. 

This one you parents would probably love for you to have on your wall. Well maybe the listen more part and argue less haha. 

But this I liked a lot too. Just read it and it speaks for itself. 

Hope this post maybe has helped someone today. 

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...