Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Caramel, walnuts, & brownies!

I was in a baking mood (yes I know it's cheating to make it from a box) but this just looked so delicious!

Turtle brownie mix with caramel and walnuts!
Why is "turtle" always associated with caramel? You got turtle chocolate (caramel inside), turtle cappucino blast from Dunkin donuts, also caramel... turtle brownie mix with caramel!

I don't get how a turtle resembles caramel in any way...

This was the mix after I added in all the ingredients. 

My brother and my sister licking the bowl because they couldn't wait to eat the brownie!

And less than 12 hours later... the brownie was almost gone.... -_-

It was reallly really good though! If you guys haven't made this one yet, you better go buy it and bake it! It's so delicious! And i got my pack from Target!

Caramel, walnuts and brownies, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...