Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Funday!

So if you guys didn't see a similar post last week then i'll explain again. Every Sunday I'm going to put all the videos I put up this past week in this blog post. The video of the day this blog is posted will not be included as Sunday is the beginning of a new week. 

So first video was a Beauty channel video! Jewelry collection & storage! I was thinking you guys would want to see a video like that!

And the second beauty channel video was a makeup tutorial you guys have been dying to see!


Then we had a vloggy video that came in two parts! No one but two!
First part:


And then in part two, we get all personal and you guys get to hear a story from when I still lived in Poland.! How exciting right? I mean the story isn't all that happy but still exciting that you guys know a lil something something about me!



Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
And if you feel a bad Sunday coming on, just watch/re-watch all these videos!!
Meanwhile.... I'll be suffering in a Sunday class... in which my research paper is due!

Good luck to me,
and Happy Sunday to you!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...