Friday, October 21, 2011

Behind the video... outfits (Syracuse)

A vlog video on my other channel,  youtube.com/LifeWithLina , which is my VLOG channel, durr.

 here are some of the outfits I wore while I was in Syracuse.

Casual outfit #1 by day:

Going out outfit #1 by night:
Sorry, i had no choice but to take a picture in the bathroom. It's just a dress, with a belt, and black tights.

Then I wore these shoes with the dress.... I did NOT wear red leggings LOL. 


Casual outfit #2 by day:
 If you noticed, this was in my OOTS Fall Fashion of 2011 video

Going out outfit #2 by night:

Just another dress. Of course, it has got to be cheetah/leopard print :D

So that's pretty much it. There was one more casual outfit the day I was leaving that I didn't get a picture of. But this will do! Maybe it'll give you guys some ideas for your casual and night time outfits. 

It's nice to be back in my own bed....
but not so nice to not be able to relax anymore

xoxo, Lina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...