Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Costumes!

Don't know what to be for Halloween?
Well. while you're thinking of what you should be for Halloween, dress up your pets in the mean time!

I mean, I already know what I'm going to be, and I already bought my baby boy a costume too!
NO THIS IS NOT A COSTUME FOR A GIRL!
it may be pink and purple, but it's a Halloween costume.
It's from one of Disney's shows or movies, does anyone know which one? (i think it might be from Lilo & stitch and one of those evil creatures but i'm not sure haha, any help?)


YAY! Dressing up your loved ones (in this case my baby boy), in Halloween costumes and putting them in some halloween spirit! YAY! :D

Can't wait for Halloween,
a very excited me,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...