Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wine drinking, I mean.... babysitting.

Babysitting looks a little something like this...
Kids putting my lipstick on...

And some scary amounts of white eyeshadow all around the eyes...

 Getting ghosted... which is this new thing kids do around Halloween time with their parents. It's like ding dong ditch.... but instead of just running away, you leave a goodie bag on the doorstep, ring the doorbell, run to the car, and go to the next house. I guess it's a little better than ding dong ditch.

 Then taking pictures of myself while the kiddies have some candy...

Kids putting my clothes on...

And finally, taking pictures together trying to fit the 3 of us in the picture.


 Oh and then some wine drinking fun... I swear I put apple juice in her cup, but she insists on it being wine haha.

Hope you're having a wine-filled day! Just kidding haha, drink up that apple juice!!!

xoxo, Lina

2 comments:

  1. lol aww! now I finally know what getting ghosted means!! and how does a little girl know what wine tastes like anyway!??? haha gotta love little kids! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she probably doesn't know what wine tastes like. probably just heard other people say they're drinking wine... you know at dinner or something maybe hahah. and yeah, i didn't know what getting ghosted was either!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...