Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspirations, dreams, future, & goals.

So I decided to make a scrapbook. When I was in target the other day, i saw this scrapbook and got the idea to cutout pictures and words from magazines that inspire me. That i'd like to be able to have in the future, and things that will give me goals and something to look forward to in my future. You know some motivation to want to work for these things. 

So this is what I have so far, because I ran out of magazines to cut up haha

as you can see the next page is mostly empty. -_-
but the whole scrapbook will eventually be filled, and when i look at it, i'll be inspired to do great things!

hope this inspires your heart, and helps you set goals for your future.

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...