Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flying Delta :D

So as many of you already know, I'm going to Syracuse tomorrow morning for Columbus weekend. I'm visiting my friend because she goes to school there and considering this a much needed mini vacation.

Since the airlines have become money grubbers.... They now only allow a carry-on bag and one personal item (purse, laptop bag)... for free. If I wanted to take a whole suitcase i'd have to pay $25.... Why is the US trying to take all my money?!

Anyways... since i'm flying Delta.... my carry-on is allowed to be 40lbs.. which isn't as bad as some of the other airlines that only allow 15lbs.... now then i'd be paying the overweight fee because i know my bag would not be 15lbs. 

So... i don't know if you guys would like a video on what to pack in a carry-on... like what you're allowed to pack...
Whether or not tweezers, scissors, razors, liquids....etc are allowed.

Let me know if you want to see a video on what I packed! And if you do... i'll just film it the day I come back and go through my carry-on with you all!!

Safe flight to me, 
xoxo, Lina

1 comment:

  1. Yes it would be nice to see a video! :) Enjoy your weekend :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...