Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mineral Cosmetics

Have any of you ever tried mineral cosmetics?

I remember, years ago, i tried some mineralized products and I hated them. Years later (today), i've decided to try them again when this loverly person contacted me telling me she makes them. And I was just so fascinated with someone making them on their own and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and decided to try them. She sent me a few to try out, and now here I am. In love with the mineral eyeshadows and sharing that with you all!

If you visit her webiste here, you will see all the many colors she has available. And the best part?! They're super super cheap! And I'm in love!

Here is a review on them, as well as some swatches!

Let me know if you guys want to see more reviews...

xoox, 
Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...