Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm going to be on TV!

No, I won't be playing in a show or a movie... but that would be soo cool! I'll be in a commercial!
I was contacted to make a video for an Abreva commercial/campaign. The video that will be on tv, I have seen already, but I'm not allowed to post it. 

COMMERCIAL TIMES... or the day rather.
DISH network- Channel 99- week of 10/24
DirecTV- Channel 112- week of 10/31
AT&T U-verse- Channel 87- starting 11/2 for 2 months
Also, on some cable networks you might come across Abreva banners in the channel guide that will click to video content. 

NEXT, I might be on Fox 5! 
This one is most likely some time this week, i don't know what day, i don't know what time, I don't know anything but the channel! On Fox 5 is my 5 seconds of fame saying "I want more good day new york", it was a promotional thing for a new show!

Keep an eye out for me! And I will be doing the same!

A super excited me because I get to be on TV, even if it's not a movie, or a show, but a commercial, and 5 second fox 5 fame, i'm okay with that! We all need to start somewhere right?!

xoxo, Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...