Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clothes from Forever 21!

WOW, i've wanted these FOREVER, but they were sold on in the 2 forever 21's near me. And my mommy was so nice and bought this for mee, well we ordered it online since they don't have it in stores!!

First one, is a skirt, I LOVE THIS! I wanted the store near me to take it off the mannequin, but they wouldn't. 
If you want this too. you can get it here

And the second thing I wanted but they only had a large in is a faux fur vest. It's so cute!!
Mommy bought one for my sister too! I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
If you want the faux fur vest, clicky here

AHHH I'm so excited, can't wait for my package in the mail!!! :D

Forever 21 goodies, 
xoxo, Lina


1 comment:

  1. Omg I love both!! They're indeed gorgeous!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...