So I had a bright pink wig, that I bought from Kmart. It's called the Long With Bang Wig and it was only $10! SO I bought that just because it looked really cool and was super cheap, because normal wigs cost like $30 from an actual Halloween store.
Someone had said that I should do a candy girl look when I asked everyone what Costume look I could do with a hot pink wig. And I really liked the idea of Candy Girl and thought of doing mesmerizing swirly lollipop eye makeup! So that's what I did!
- Hot pink wig - Kmart
- Painterly paint pot - MAC
- Makeup forever 12 color flash palette - Sephora
- Lollipops - Dylan's candy bar
- Coastal Scents 88 original palette
- Glitter - CVS (drugstores sell this stuff in the Halloween section around this time of year)
- Smolder eyeliner - MAC
- Voluminous million lashes mascara - L'oreal - CVS
- Blue glitter eyeliner, color Air Guitar - Urban Decay - Sephora
- Due eyelash glue - CVS
- Eyelashes #4 - MAC
- Brown eyeshadow for eyebrows - Brun - MAC
- Blush, Pink Swoon - MAC
- Second blush ( i added a lil brown) - equilibrium (limited edition) - MAC
- Bold pink lipstick - Girl About Town - MAC
- Metallic pink lipstick - rouge artist intense #10 - makeup forever - sephora
Hope you all like the makeup look as much as I enjoyed doing it!