Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Series, Costume #2

So I had a bright pink wig, that I bought from Kmart. It's called the Long With Bang Wig and it was only $10! SO I bought that just because it looked really cool and was super cheap, because normal wigs cost like $30 from an actual Halloween store.

Someone had said that I should do a candy girl look when I asked everyone what Costume look I could do with a hot pink wig. And I really liked the idea of Candy Girl and thought of doing mesmerizing swirly lollipop eye makeup! So that's what I did!





Products used:
  1. Hot pink wig - Kmart
  2. Painterly paint pot - MAC
  3. Makeup forever 12 color flash palette - Sephora
  4. Lollipops - Dylan's candy bar
  5. Coastal Scents 88 original palette
  6. Glitter - CVS (drugstores sell this stuff in the Halloween section around this time of year)
  7. Smolder eyeliner - MAC
  8. Voluminous million lashes mascara - L'oreal - CVS
  9. Blue glitter eyeliner, color Air Guitar - Urban Decay - Sephora
  10. Due eyelash glue - CVS
  11. Eyelashes #4 - MAC
  12. Brown eyeshadow for eyebrows - Brun - MAC
  13. Blush, Pink Swoon - MAC
  14. Second blush ( i added a lil brown) - equilibrium (limited edition) - MAC
  15. Bold pink lipstick - Girl About Town - MAC
  16. Metallic pink lipstick - rouge artist intense #10 - makeup forever - sephora
Hope you all like the makeup look as much as I enjoyed doing it!


xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...