Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bedazzled camera

So i literally just finished bedazzling my HD flip camera that I will be filming vlogs with. I though it look extremely ugly, so i needed to do something to it. 

So after schoolio today i went to Target and picked up a few things, and this is what i came up with:
I still don't like the gray and the red button there, but there's nothing I can do about that anymore, at least not for now, because I don't know what to do with it, and because I ran out of jewel thingies.

This is what the back looks like. Yes I'm aware that sometimes rainbows are associated with being gay (that's the first thing my brother said when he saw my bedazzled camera), but i'm going to pretend that gay is used here in the sense of being happy! YAY for rainbows!!

bedazzled camera because it was looking pretty hideous, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...