Thursday, September 8, 2011

Which banner?

So instead of reading and doing my homework, I thought I'd make a new banner, one that actually says my full youtube username. But I want your opinion, so let me know which you like better!

Keep in mind that i'm not all high-tech saavy... I did all of this on paint.. because i don't feel the need to spend hundreds of dollars to get photoshop for a mac.

If anyone wants to make me a banner though, well feel free to do that! If i really like it, i'll put it up, if not ... i'll just keep one of mine.

So this is choice A:
This one says Lina maria... dare to be different. Adding some happiness to your day and making it lina wonderful.

Choice B:
Lina maria... dare to be different. Happiness is the secret to all beauty.

 Choice C:
Linamariax3ify, always remember that you are absolutely unique. Dare to be different.


Let me know what you think, there's 3 diff choices!
xoxo, Lina

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...