Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flawless looking skin!

Lately what I've been using is a product called BB cream. I'm telling you, it works wonders. No i'm not being paid to write this, I wasn't being paid to make the video or anything and all opinions are ALWAYS my own. I've always wanted to try BB cream to see what all the talk was about. And when I did, I was impressed. It's like a foundation + moisturizer + concealer + SPF, and some have other things in them too like brightening ages or improving wrinkles.

This stuff made my skin look flawless and so pretty! And the other good thing is that if you don't have enough coverage after putting it all over your face, just go back and dab a little bit more on the spots you need it. And just put powder all over your whole face after, and you're all set to go and show off your pretty face!

I'd definitely recommend trying these products. 
Two of my favorites are:

1) Missha M Perfect BB cream. I got mine in the color bright beige no. 21

2) Skin 79 super BB cream with the hot pink label!

I really liked both. I wear the pink one more often, I just like it a little bit better, but I find the missha one has a bit more coverage. Other than that, i wear both, i alternate. 


And here is the video for some entertainment and more information.




Hope you all enjoy you flawless looking skin,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...