Tuesday, September 6, 2011

July/August favorite products!

Favorite products of July and August will be listed below. As well as links to where you can buy them (if I could find them). And the if you want to see the video, you can watch that too, because that will also be posted below. I like the video, I think it's funny :D

1. Lady Gaga heartbeats by Dr. Dre. 
They actually don't make these anymore, because they have new ones that came out. But if you want these, just search around on amazon, and some stores like radioshack and PC richard&son have them, but only a few left and in black or silver only, not the pink.

2. Banana Boat lip balm with aloe vera and vitamin E. SPF 45
I know they have this in Walgreens (that's where I bought mine), and possibly other drugstores, I just can't find it on the website. It's in the sunscreen aisle though!
3. NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
You can either go to Ulta, or buy it online from Ulta here.. curently $4
or on the NYX website here ... $4.50

4. MAC's lip primer
buy it from the MAC website here... $15
department stores such as Macy's and Bloomingdale's should have it too. 

5.  MAC's paint pot in Painterly
buy it from the MAC website here .. $17.50
Bloomingdale's and Macy's should also have it at a MAC booth.
I use this as a primer, not as a base. But people use it as either.
6. MAC's blush in the color Peaches
Buy it from MAC here ... $19.50
cheaper if you buy it for a palette.
can also be bought in department stores.

7. Coconut milk shampoo & conditioner
You can get it at BJ's, and I think Duane Reade might have it

8. Coastal Scents 88 original palette and 88 warm palette
88 original palette buy here .. $18.95
88 warm palette buy here... $24.95
9. Frosted Cupcake candle
buy from bath & body works...
4 oz. click here, 14.5 oz. click here
10. VANS hi-tops
I bought mine from the VANS store and the shoelaces from Journeys


11. Huge NYC mug
I got mine from Time Square in NYC, I don't know where else you could buy it.

Watch the video for some descriptions about the products and for some entertainment!


Happy September!
xoxo, Lina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...