Friday, September 30, 2011

Pumpkin season!!

YAY! it's pumpkin season!

And my mommy bought me pumpkin cupcakes (muffins), whatever you want to call them. But they're so delicious. I wish I knew the recipe for these cupcakes!

They're pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes.
Ha, my mom complained that they costed her $4.29. But she was like "it's only pumpkin season once a year so i bought them for you". My sister... who doesn't even like pumpkin, is eating my cupcakes for the cheesecake -_- . why didn't my mom just buy her a cheesecake?! So I only got to eat 3... :(

they're so moist and so pumpkin-y and delicious and it's like heaven! If anyone could find a recipe for these babies that looks pretty good, post it below, and i might end up making a video on these delicious cuppycakes!

YAY for pumpkin season!!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...