Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I've decided to make a VLOG channel :D

So i don't know how this is going to go. I don't know if people will like it. And I still need to learn how to make the videos cool and stuffs. But you gotta start somewhere right? There won't be new videos on it every week, but whenever I feel like there's something worth posting, i'll post it on the vlog channel. I'll ramble on it too, if I have a pet peeve, I'll talk about it, I'm thinking that I might even put hauls on the vlog channel, but i'm not sure about that one yet. But I will put OOTD on the vlog channel since I have OOTS on my main channel :D


Out of all the names I came up with, my sister ONLY likes LinasJourney or LifeWithLina. 
So I liked LifeWithLina much better.

Go subscribe to my new vlog channel!
JUST CLICKY HERE!


xoox, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...