Sunday, September 25, 2011

Starbucks ripped me off. -_-

This morning I was all cozy in bed, wrapped up under my blankets. I was super super tired so I slept til 12pm, but then had to get up and shower and all that nonsense because I had to go to work. As I was getting out of bed, my sister and my mom got home from church, and starbucks.

They got their drinks and everything and bought me a pumpkin spice latte. But it felt really light, like not heavy for a cup of coffee. SO i look in the cup, and this is what I see...
They sold a half empty cup to my mother and my sister. Like the rest must have been filled with whipped cream because you could see the cinnamon on the sides. The cover was clean, so I know my mother and my sister didn't drink it. They don't even like pumpkin so they would have no reason to drink it. 

I was furious. What kind of Starbucks sells you a half empty cup of coffee? I was so mad. I wanted my mom to go back there and demand a new cup of coffee or her money back or something, but she said she didn't feel like driving there again. UGH

Not happy with starbucks right now.

Hope none of you ever got ripped off like that,
xoxo, Lina

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you asked us 23750282 times if we drank it silly ! and no we really didnt drink it lmaoooo. STOP ASKING> hahahahah lmaoooo im dying right now (opens window) "mom did you guys really drink my latte? are you lying?" bahahahha DEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECAUSE... i still can't believe they gave you guys HALF a cup of coffee. You two like to play jokes, so i needa ask a lot! hahha Love you though :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...