Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Fashion!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. It's equal with summer, and I only like summer because I like wearing bathing suits and going to the beach (which i've only done once in 2 years). Anyways so Fall is another one of my favorite seasons BECAUSE I LOVE boots, and trench coats, and scarves. And Fall clothes are always just so cute! Not too hot, and not too cold, just perfect. It's also not as cold as the winter, so I don't have to wear a jacket... and jackets are one of my least favorite things.... and that excludes trench coats.

So I put together.... or rather wore these 7 outfits, remembered what I wore, and then filmed it for you all. Like I've said in previous videos, I don't have just one style, but more or a range of styles. What I like, you may not like and vice versa. You may think so and so doesn't match or I look like so and so, but what I've learned is not to care what people think about what I'm wearing, because i'll wear whatever I want anyway.

Hope you guys enjoy this video.

AND a homework assignment for you...
Let me know which is your favorite outfit!



Until next time,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...