Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fast food

Are you one of those people that loves fast food? Burger King, Wendy's, or the most popular... McDonald's?

Sure, i like to eat a hamburger once in a while. A big mac, or a whopper, and french fries with that. But not anymore, I don't think I could ever eat fast food again.

Watch this video, and how disgusting fast food is. I'm showing it to you all so you guys can see just how bad this is for you.


I think I might puke. Anyone else feel the same way?
Also... the food doesn't break down in your body, the fat is stored because it doesn't deteriorate like normal food does.

After watching that, are you seriously going to keep buying fast food?

Feeling sick to my stomach,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...