Monday, March 12, 2012

Bow rings!!

So I went to forever 21 the other day and decided to look at their accessories... accessories ONLY! that's the only thing I was allowing myself to buy. 

Of course I bought some hats, a necklace, sunglasses, but most importantly, bow rings!
I don't remember exactly how much these cost but they were anywhere from $1.80 - $3.80 , no more tha that! And they're super adorable! I also bought the white and reddish pink for my sister.... but the turquoise was the last one and they only had my size!

So if any of you guys have been looking for bow rings, these are perfect!
(I know forever 21 had bow rings before, but those were a lot smaller and cheaper looking, these are way better!)

happy forever 21 accessory shopping!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...