Monday, March 19, 2012

Forever 21 shopping!

I like to walk into Forever 21... go straight to the accessories and play dress up! 
And then take the classic pictures in the mirror haha

I look so ... retro. right? Yeah.

 When I got back to my room... i played dress up some more and took MORE pictures. 
I was pretty much just addicted to the hats, the glasses, my lipstick color and everything. 

Then I go outside (keep in mind i live in NYC)... and i walk around in pajamas making it look like I have no pants on (which I promise i did). If only you guys saw me on the street like that you'd think "wow she's crazy" and prob not even realize who I was. Man i wouldn't even recognize myself if i saw me haha

crazy college kids, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...