Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kisses!

WHen I went back home one Saturday afternoon..... first person i always go to is my dog! Yes he's a person... he has feelings and everything!

Well actually, Kuba runs first to me.... and then he's always by my side as I walk around the house. 

Then we had some kissing moments here...
I love puppy kisses! Especially his! He's the only dog allowed to kiss my face. I know where his mouth has been and I know he's a part of my family.... we're like just not blood related! hehe


His kisses aren't so all over the place and sloppy, his tongue is just so cute, and his kisses are to die for. I miss my baby!!

 And here we're saying "Cheese"! or well i'm saying "cheese" and he's saying "put me down already!"

Is anyone else attached to their pet this much?!

I sure am!

Pets are family. They become a part of your family,
xoxo, Lina

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...