Friday, March 16, 2012

I was a stalker at the zoo...

So for one of my classes (ethology of animal behavior), I had to go to the zoo and record ONE animal for an hour. My group members and I decided we would do the red panda because it was just so cute!!

FUN FACT:
Did you know the red panda was the first panda before the giant panda (the black and white one)?

For an hour.... we recorded the red panda....
This was the male... the sleepy and lazy one. 

 This was our cutie who kept walking around i circles, over and over again. 

 This was the male (once he woke up). 
This picture looks like it would be in an animal magazine or something!

Had fun at the zoo. I also vlogged! So that video will be up in i don't know... like a year...

If you haven't been to the zoo since you were little then you should go. You'll see just how fun it is!

Cuteness and red pandas, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...