Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reunion with my baby!

My dog likes to sit on my car and pretend like he owns everything . 

I've missed my baby so much! This is the first time I see him in about 3 weeks or so if not even more! Man, how i've missed him. Thank goodness he still remembered who I was or I would have been in tears!

We sat in the car and ate dinner because puppies aren't really allowed in restaruants. or not any that i know of at least. And in the car while sharing food with me, he likes to stick his cute lil tongue out!

My baby also has a carseat. He could NEVER sit still in the car and always likes to walk all over the car and open windows which is no good at all! So this way with a carseat, he can't really go anywhere, and looks adorbs!

See what I mean when he's not in a carseat?! He climbs everywhere! He's like a monkey!

I love my baby so much and I've missed him tremendously. I wish I could have brought him with me to my room =/

Missing the cutest and sweetest man in my life, 
xoxo, Lina

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god he's so adorable!!! ♥

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...