Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas in March!

My long awaited Christmas presents from my best friend. yep, Christmas in march. 

Anyways.. so she bought this really cute Michael Kors set of a hat, gloves, and a scarf! It has the MK all over everything and I LOVE that! if i'm going to have something nice i want the whole world to see! Besides, Michael Kors is my favorite brand in the whole universe!

My best friend also got me this iPhone/iTouch headphones/ music player/ charger thingie! I've wanted one of these forever but they always seemed so expensive so I never actually bought one! I'm so glad my best friend got me one because i've been dying to get my hands on one of these babies!!

If you're reading this Melinda (best friend), i just want to thank you so much for being the most amazing best friend in the world. I love your gifts, they're always so thoughtful and so me, and i always love them! Thank you so much, you're truly amazing. I love you. 

Do you have Christmas in any month other than December!?

way overdue Christmas presents,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...