Saturday, March 10, 2012

Grey contact lenses (pictures)!

Some of you guys had asked if I have any pictures in my gray contacts because apparently you can't see it well on my camera. 

So here you go!

I was so not photogenetic these days LOL. 
But here I am in the contacts at the grocery store...

Here I am trying to look pretty. I LOVE these color contacts, makes me look like i have hazel/green eyes. love it so much!

and another piccay

and another...

Then the next day i wore the contacts again and thought i'd take some more pictures for you guys so you can get a very good idea of what the contacts look like. 

and another picture. 


And just in case you want to see the review too.. either again or because maybe you missed it, well here it is!





Hope you guys like the contacts!
And don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Good luck, 
xoxo, Lina

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are nice and clear. We can clearly see the grey colored Contact Lenses on your eyes and how they appear in sunlight also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, there are solution contact focal points, just as contact focal points for corrective purposes. There are various contact focal points accessible with various plans for different vision inabilities.
    Zombie contact lenses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...