Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PinkyParadise contest winner!

The moment we have all been waiting for!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

And the winner of the free pair of contact lenses plus a cute lens case is:
aSoulSistersStyle

CONGRATULATIONS! and thank you all for entering this contest! There will be more contests in the future so be sure to keep an eye out for those! (Hint hint: there will be one posted either this friday or saturday on my main channel)

Anyways, so the winner needs to reply to my YT message within 48 hours giving me their facebook name (so i can check they followed the rules and clicked "like" on the pinky paradise Facebook fan page") and must give me their e-mail address!

If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will be choosing another winner!

So thanks again to everyone that entered, and YAY for future giveaway!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...