Sunday, March 4, 2012

This week's Sunday Funday!

This week we had not one , but TWO makeup tutorial videos! I hope you guys liked them both! And if you still haven't caught up and seen then,, here's a little recap for you!

This one was my entry for that contest to be the next beauty guru, and I didn't want to go for that classic red lip, so I decided I'd create a glamorous look without having to look overdone. 

Next was an everyday natural makeup look! Something you guys can wear pretty much whenever you want and any day you want! It's just something that will enhance more of your natural beauty!


And for my VLOG channel, we also had two new videos!

First, you got to see a sneak peak of what my Friday night looks like! Did I go out? NOPE. haha so join me on my friday night... we could have fun together!


And next we had a video of when I was dogsitting... because I took you guys along with me! This video actually comes in three parts... so here is the first part and keep an eye out for part 2 and part 3 which will be posted this coming week!


Hope you guys like these posts to sort of sum up the whole week of videos! This way you don't have to go search for what you missed but you can watch it all here!

Have a happy Sunday!!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...