Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes!

So I'm at Sprinkles like 1-3 times a week...
Here's a picture of me and one of my best friends outside of the Sprinkles store, first time we went!

First cupcake I ever had was a pumpkin cupcake that my other best friend bought me! You can see them in the picture below on the left side! (This one is still my favorite after all the ones i've tried so far)

Second one I had was a "free" salty caramel cupcake. 
And that one is pictured below in the top left corner. 
The other two are pumpkin and vanilla. 

I didn't like salty caramel at all. 

 Then I've tried a "free" red velvet. 
I didn't like this one either... Then again I don't like chocolate. The frosting was good though!

Then I had a raspberry chocolate chip! It was a chocolate cupcake with chocolate chip pieces inside and raspberry frosting! This one was actually pretty good. I liked the chocolate chips and the frosting but once again not big on chocolate cake. 

Lastly, so far, I've tried the lemon cake with the raspberry frosting! And this one was really good! Not as good as pumpkin but still very delicious!

Yes, I go to sprinkles a lot. I love cuppycakes. 
And they're not gonna make me fat like some people think they will!

One cupcake doesn't make you gain 20 pounds!

Cupcake love, 
xoxo, Lina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...