Friday, June 10, 2011

Belly ring and mall fun!

On my day off from schoolio and worky, i spent it running lots of errands, and most of my day was spent at the mall. I went there in the afternoon with my sister because she needed to get a few things, and the minute I got home my friend was waiting for me to go out... and we went to the mall!! and then mcdonalds =)

So my errands consisted of going to CVS, the post office, and lots of stores in the mall. And then my friend  took me to Utopia (so they could take my belly ring out because they screwed it so tight last time, i was trying to use pliers!).. and then off to the mall again!

So my new belly ring now looks like this:

But i'll only be wearing it to the beach with my bikini. It's too heavy to wear on an everyday basis, it can also get caught on clothes, and can irritate your piercing from being so heavy. So it's not a good idea to wear it everyday!

Then I was having some fun with this fan in urban outfitters, I've always wanted one of these.... but urban outfitters is just way too expensive!

I had fun anyway though. For some reason it reminds me of the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha" -- and I never understood that movie. I know, i'm lame. 

Well that's what I did on my day off, thought i'd share with you guys! Now off to bed because I have to be at work early! 

Nighty night, 
xoxo, Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...