Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My sister has a youtube channel!

For all of you that wanted to see her in more of my videos.... well now you can see her in her own videos! We'll still make videos together from time to time so you'll still see her on my channel. 

She already put her first video up too!
It's a peacock inspired tutorial!

She's using my camera and for some reason it went out of focus at times. But it'll get better as she continues to make videos. Same with the way she is in videos! She'll get used to talking to the camera (which is actually all of you guys)

So go watch her and SUBSCRIBE to her!
Clicky here to visit her channel!

And don't you guys love her username?!
Paulinkax3ify matches mine, linamariax3ify
yep, we're cute like that!

Go subscribe to my sister!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...