Saturday, June 18, 2011

Golden Romance

So I decided that I can't wait until tomorrow or even monday to post up the new video. When I make a new video it's just like I have to put it up because I get so excited! I know, i'm weird haha.

Well this is another eye makeup tutorial because well after all my youtube channel is a beauty channel so what good what i be without makeup tutorials?! hha

Here's the new video, take a lookie!



It's very wearable as an everyday look but you could also wear it out just make it a bit more dramatic. Also perfect for prom for those of you who did not go to prom yet. And since it's a look that consists of gold and browns like kind of natural colors, it'll look good on every skin tone! Trust me, try it out!

Now you too can ahve a goldeny glow, and walk down that red carpet looking like a superstar!

Golden glam,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...