Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shh... it's a starbucks secret!

Who drinks lots and lots of starbucks?!
Ever wanted to try other flavors, other than what they have on the menu?

Well, now you can!

I stumbled across this secret starbucks menu online, and a lot of the drinks sound sooo tasteyy! I think i'll print myself a copy of this menu and walk into starbucks with it! Now i'll share it with all of yooh!

i don't think you guys can read that, BUT, you can always save it to your computer and then zoom in to see what the menu says, OR you can just gooogle it!

Enjoy these delicious sounding drinks from starbucks!
They're so secretive, that I didn't find out about this until just now when I decided to share it with you all!

This summer, let's try everything on this menu!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...