Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Feeling artsy!

I don't know if it's just me, or if we all get in that creative mood sometimes. Where you just feel like you want to be productive and make something useful, even if you just want to make something cute. And maybe you just want to make something for fun!

We need to embrace that creativity and reveal our artsy selves. It'll make you feel good too!

I spent my last weekend crafting things, spent a lot of money at Michael's but it was all worth it. Although I got extremely frustrated at times and couldn't figure out how to make some things, I stayed up til 3am crafting and gluing things together with my new green hot glue gun (my first one ever!)

First I made this nail polish rack that I've already showed you all, but here it is again.

Then I made a bookmark monster! Isn't he so cute? This little guy eats the corner of my page!! 
I guess you guys could all see what I'm learning about in school. I'm taking a class called psychology of the exceptional child.
And here my little monster is blending in with my bed sheets!

Then after all of that, I decided to make some cute pens! Cheetah print, and zebra print!

Go find something creative to make and have fun!
xoxo, Lina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...