Saturday, June 11, 2011

OOTD and nails!

I really like my outfit today hehe. And my manager was in love with my shorts (yes I already went to work today).

Orange lipstick from MAC in the color Morange (it's actually brighter than what the picture looks like)

Sailor stylish outfit. 
Shorts I just bought yesterday from forever 21, they were $17.80
shirt - just a plain white shirt. 
leggings - navy blue
belt - came with a sailor skirt from forever 21
let's ignore my messy room. well actually that's my sister's side hehe. and she painted that painting. 

and my nails, that i did at midnight last night because I didn't want to go to work this morning with boring ol' nails and nothing on them. 
It's the new sally hansen salon effects. Kandee Johnson actually just put a video up on how to put them on. to see her video click here. and to buy the nails click here. You can also get them at a drugstore, i got mine at CVS, but they're more expensive at drugstores. 

Trying to be productive on this rainy day, 
xoxo Lina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...