Sunday, June 19, 2011

Contest winner!

First I want to thank you all for entering the contest and especially those who actually put effort into it and tried getting more points!

The winner has to E-MAIL me at linamariax3@aim.com within 24 hours. You must tell me your address and what you would like your necklace to say. As soon as it's finished, I will mail it out to you. (Myah, you also need to tell me your youtube username so that I can confirm that you are a subscriber to my channel)  

So this blog is being posted at 12:20AM EST time and the winner will have until Monday June 20th 12:20AM EST to e-mail me, if the winner fails to e-mail me by that time with the information stated above, I will choose the next winner with the highest amount of points. 

So the contest winner is:
Myah Yang
CONGRATULATIONS!

Remember that if you didn't win, you can also order your very own necklace right here!

The clock is ticking, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...